Marc Seguin footbridge

Description

First suspension bridge over the Rhône river using this technique (wire cables), invented by Annonay's famous inhabitant, Marc Seguin.

This footbridge is an exact replica of that dating from 1825 (further upstream) which was demolished in 1965 as it no longer complied with safety and river navigation standards.

Practical information

Centre ville

TOURNON-SUR-RHÔNE

Opening periods

Toute l'année : ouvert tous les jours.